Do you have the know-how to shop smartly?
Overwhelmed when you walk into the shops?
Spending a fortune on clothes?
Do you have the confidence to zhoosh-up your outfit with a gorgeous accessory?
Our shopping professionals will show you how to shop smartly.
You don’t need to replace your entire wardrobe to look fashionable; just add a few stylish items to update what you already have.
We’ll be there every step of the way – a supportive, fun, creative and valuable experience!
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
Learn how to shop smartly and avoid costly, and disappointing, fashion mistakes.
- A master class in shopping for clothes that works for your wardrobe, and your actual lifestyle
- A thoroughly thought out plan to maximise our time together
- Build on your foundation, and add the key missing elements
- Our ability to restore the excitement in your wardrobe
- Perfect the combination of fashion and classic choices
- Appreciate the power of accessories
- You will leave knowing what looks great, and what you should avoid
- Valuable life-time solutions, not a quick fix
- Certified consultants are personally trained by Chata
- A supportive, fun, creative and valuable experience!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
A shopping specialist to show you exactly what works, what doesn’t and why.
- Take the stress out of shopping for clothes
- Creative co-ordination of the colours and styles that best suit your lifestyle
- Incorporate the latest trends into your existing wardrobe (in a realistic way!)
- We are passionate, professional and love what we do
- We are knowledgeable and highly skilled
- We have a high standard, an excellent reputation and an unquestionable work ethic
- We are friendly, approachable and offer positive and encouraging methods
- We offer a firm, kind and patient hand that guides you on your journey
- Expert advice and practical tips
- Comprehensive, realistic and practical guidelines
- A friendly, non-judgemental, safe environment
- Effective, continued support is available
Price List: From R1,000 p/h
Your appointment includes:
- An initial meeting to establish your skin tone, body shape and lifestyle (if you already received this information this will not pertain)
- Your shopping list will be prepared, based on your budget and requirements
- I will accompany you – from shop to shop – selecting garments, advising you on fit and creative mix and match options
Duration: 2 – 6 hours (time depends on budget allocated to shopping). If you have booked an online consultation this information is done via share screen so you can view the practical process I work through.
Price list & Bookings
PRICE LIST From R1,000 p/h
Indicates required fields *
Thank you for being the most encouraging, inspiring and motivating person – you ignite the flame that flickers in each of us. Your genuine passion equals your remarkable professionalism.”
~ Debbie Wood
It is so refreshing to finally find someone who finds good in everyone, and if they have faults their self-esteem is not damaged by criticism, because you are constructive.”
~ Joanne Kadish
I have cracked out of my shell and can now walk tall. People I haven’t seen for ages were stunned to see the difference in me. I love you Chata, you are my hero.”
~ Susan Dalliah
You have made such a difference to my life! Exceeded all my expectations. Chata, you are one of the most vivacious people I have ever met. Thanks!”
~ Annie van Jaarsveld
I now realize that making the best of what you are is a giant step towards becoming what you would like to be! “Thanks for changing my life. I feel good about myself for the first time in years.”
~ Ina Hamilton
I LOVE WHAT I DO!
You May Also Want to Experience Chata's
OTHER PRODUCTS & SERVICES
A personal image revelation where your best colours and styles come together to create a fabulous wardrobe that works for your lifestyle.
How to shop smartly! You don’t need to replace your entire wardrobe; just add a few items to creatively update your existing wardrobe.
Hairstyle & Colour Consultations
The perfect hairstyles for your face shape, and the best hair colours for your skin tone. An incredibly practical tool to take to your hairdresser.
Inspire and motivate your staff to feel confident in the way they dress. A practical workshop, with valuable content ensures a positive end-result.