How you will benefit
Learn how to shop smartly and avoid costly, and disappointing, fashion mistakes.
- A master class in shopping for clothes that works for your wardrobe, and your actual lifestyle
- A thoroughly thought out plan to maximise our time together
- Build on your foundation, and add the key missing elements
- Our ability to restore the excitement in your wardrobe
- Perfect the combination of fashion and classic choices
- Appreciate the power of accessories
- You will leave knowing what looks great, and what you should avoid
- Valuable life-time solutions, not a quick fix
- Certified consultants are personally trained by Chata
- A supportive, fun, creative and valuable experience!
What you can expect
A shopping specialist to show you exactly what works, what doesn’t and why.
- Take the stress out of shopping for clothes
- Creative co-ordination of the colours and styles that best suit your lifestyle
- Incorporate the latest trends into your existing wardrobe (in a realistic way!)
- We are passionate, professional and love what we do
- We are knowledgeable and highly skilled
- We have a high standard, an excellent reputation and an unquestionable work ethic
- We are friendly, approachable and offer positive and encouraging methods
- We offer a firm, kind and patient hand that guides you on your journey
- Expert advice and practical tips
- Comprehensive, realistic and practical guidelines
- A friendly, non-judgemental, safe environment
- Effective, continued support is available
From R1,000 p/h
Your appointment includes:
- An initial meeting to establish your skin tone, body shape and lifestyle (if you already received this information this will not pertain)
- Your shopping list will be prepared, based on your budget and requirements
- I will accompany you – from shop to shop – selecting garments, advising you on fit and creative mix and match options
Duration: 2 – 6 hours (time depends on budget allocated to shopping).
If you have booked an online consultation this information is done via share screen so you can view the practical process I work through.
Price List & Bookings
PRICE LIST From R1,000
Indicates required fields *
* indicates required fields
View PDF for Complete Price List >