ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Chata Romano is an International Image Consultancy that proudly empowers women and men through Personal Consultations, Workshops and the Makeover Experience.
The success of Chata’s workshops speaks for themselves – more than 175,000 delegates have been inspired by Chata’s Public Workshops and more than 500 blue-chip companies have benefited from Chata’s Corporate Confidence Workshops.
Chata created The Complete Image Solution®, a unique global system that provides individuals with their correct colours and styles for hair, makeup and clothing.
Publishing also forms an integral part of the Chata Romano business, with four best-selling books and numerous printed magazines, where readers get to experience Glamorous Reality®, the Chata Romano way.
The Chata Romano Training Academy offers you the opportunity to acquire in-depth knowledge in order to become a Certified Chata Romano Consultant. Our Image Consultants operate in Australia, South Africa, Mauritius, Namibia and Zambia.
Chata Romano is an established and respected brand with a successful track record of more than 20 years.
MORE ABOUT THE BUSINESS
- An International Image Consultancy that proudly empowers women through Personal Consultations, Workshops and the Makeover Experience
- An established and respected brand with a successful track record of 20 years
- Chata created The Complete Image Solution® the best colours for your skin tone, the right styles for your body shape, and how to plan your wardrobe according to your lifestyle
- The Chata Romano Training Academy offers in-depth knowledge in order to become a Certified Consultant
- Chata Romano Consultants operate in Australia and South Africa.
- Author of five best-selling books – readers get to experience Chata’s Glamorous Reality®
- More than 175,000 delegates have attended Chata’s Public Workshops
- More than 500 blue-chip companies have booked Chata’s Corporate Confidence Workshops
- Regularly appears on radio and TV
- Contributor of articles to leading magazines
- Businesswoman of the Year – Nominee
- Chata divides her time between Australia, South Africa and the USA
WHAT COMPANIES ARE SAYING
“Thank you for your valuable participation in our leadership course. It was, indeed, a privilege to have someone like you there to, in such a simple way, explain the importance of projecting the correct corporate message.” ~ Michelle Burgess, Department of Education & Culture
“The week was a resounding success; we have been inundated with requests for further functions on a regular basis.” ~ Angela Chapman, Standard Bank
“Chata Romano has managed to acquire more confidence than it takes to run a country. In two hours she convinced me that what she’s doing is vital enough to rate as compulsory education.” ~ Linda Shaw, Sunday Times Newspaper
“Talking to a group of male accountants is not easy under normal circumstances – so discussing a topic that has been a controversial issue in our firm for years was a particularly difficult task. Your professionalism turned a group of joking men into genuinely interested clients keen to ask your advice and guidance in the matter of Corporate Dress Code. Congratulations!” ~ Janet Burrage, Andersen Consulting
“Fashion Consultant extraordinaire, Chata radiates the confidence and style that makes her business the success it is. She’s a neatly packaged dynamo of precision dressing, a walking advertisement for her company.” ~ Mary Jordan, Food & Home MagazineMORE ENDORSEMENTS