Beaded necklaces take centre stage this summer season. This gorgeous accessory can be smart or casual, short or long, basic or colourful, layered or twisted, elegant or edgy – there is a stylish choice for everyone!
This perfect beaded accessory can make you stand out in the crowd and take your outfit from ordinary to fabulous. Don’t be afraid to try something new, you may just find your new favourite accessory.
Here are some practical tips to ensure you wear this trend correctly:
- If you have a balanced neck you can wear any style and any length
- If you have a short neck don’t wear short necklaces; this will only make your short neck look even shorter. Opt for medium or long lengths in order to make your short neck look balanced or longer
- If you have a long neck don’t wear necklaces that are very long, this will only make your long neck look even longer. Opt for short or medium lengths instead in order to make your long neck look balanced or shorter
- Layering various necklaces always looks super stylish and super chic. Combine a few necklaces, in the same style and colour, in order to complement one another
- Keep your outfit simple – for example, avoid busy prints. Your accessory is already very busy so a plain outfit is essential
We hope you have enjoyed this article – happy summer days ahead!
This article was brought to you by Chata Romano Image Consultant Merencia van den Heever